Terms & Conditions
- EXHIBIT BOOTH - Booths are standard 10' x 10' with flameproof side and back drapes, aluminum supports, and the area is carpeted. Each exhibitor will be provided a 7" x 44" identification sign. Each exhibitor will be provided a 6' skirted table and 2 chairs.
- RATES AND ASSIGNMENTS - Assignments will be made on a first come, first serve basis. Each booth space includes two exhibitor personnel. Cost is $1600.00 per booth space.
- PAYMENT - A 50% deposit is required for each booth
ordered. Remaining balance must be paid no later than
3/22/04. Payment may be made by check, Visa, MasterCard or
American Express. Make check payable to Health Care
- EXHIBIT LOCATION AND FLOOR PLAN - Exhibits will be located
as indicated on the official floor plan. The exhibit management
reserves the right to make modifications as necessary.
- FAILURE TO OCCUPY - Space not occupied by the close
of installation (unless previous written arrangements where
made) will be forfeited by the Exhibitor. The Medical Research
Summit may resell, reassign or use the space. If display equip-ment
is available, the Conference may choose to have the
exhibit erected at the Exhibitor's expense.
- EXHIBIT HOURS AND EVENTS IN EXHIBIT HALL -
Exhibit hall will be open as follows:
Wednesday, April 21, 2004 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Networking Reception 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Thursday, April 22, 2004
Viewing Hours: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Exhibit Hall Closed 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Continental Breakfast 7:00 am - 8:00 am
Lunch 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Friday, April 23, 2004
Viewing Hours: 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Continental Breakfast 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- CANCELLATION OF EXHIBIT CONTRACT - Exhibiting status is not final until payment is received. All fees are non-refundable.
- BADGES - Each booth exhibit space will be furnished
with two exhibitor badges. Additional badges may be purchased for $150 each. All exhibitor personnel must register and wear their badges for admission to the exhibit hall, special meals and included social events.
- CONFLICTING MEETINGS AND SOCIAL EVENTS - In the interest of the entire conference, Exhibitor agrees not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage absence of members, other exhibitors, or invited guests from the educational sessions, the exhibit hall during official hours, or social events planned by the Medical Research Summit.
- GENERAL SERVICES CONTRACTOR - UNEEK EXPO will serve as the general services contractor for the conference and will forward an exhibitor kit regarding other equipment availability, information, and shipping.
- DRAYAGE - Freight charges and shipping locations will be
included in your Exhibitor Service Kits. This will be mailed
approximately 6 - 8 weeks prior to the conference.
- INSTALLATION AND DISMANTLING OF EXHIBITS - Set up for the exhibit will be Wednesday, April 21, 2004 from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. All exhibits must be in place and ready for display by Wednesday, April 21, 2004, 6:00 pm. Dismantling of Exhibits may begin at 11:00 am, Friday, April 23, 2004. Setting up, tearing down and removal of exhibits are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Should the Exhibitor fail to remove the exhibit, removal will be arranged by the conference management at the Exhibitor's expense. Dates and times listed above are subject to change and will be specifically confirmed at a later date.
- LIABILITY - Exhibitor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify and defend the Medical Research Summit, the Balimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel, and their respective employees and agents against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises. Neither the Medical Research Summit nor the Balimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor's property and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance if desired.
If the exhibit hall is uninhabitable due to acts of God, during
any part or whole of the exhibition, the Conference is not
responsible and the exhibitor hereby waives any claim against
the Conference for losses or damages which may arise in con-sequence of such inability to occupy assigned space.
top of page
Agenda/Speaker Materials |
Promotional Opportunities |
Past Summit Home |